Information about data processing
From 25 May 2018, the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individual with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 (GDPR) shall apply. The most important goal of the GDPR is to strengthen the protection of personal data of individuals, which is collected and processed by companies and institutions operating in the European Union.
Our company attaches great importance to meet the requirements arising from the GDPR. Below, we are presenting you necessary information regarding the application of new regulations in the field of personal data protection. The administrator of your personal data is Piotr Pundzis, running a business activity under the name Zaklad Produkcyjny ALEXANDER Piotr Pundzis, Telewizyjna 19 Street, 80-209 Chwaszczyno, NIP: 5891439727, REGON: 191477745 (hereinafter referred to as ALEXANDER).
ALEXANDER processes your personal data, i.e. it collects, fixes, stores, removes or destroys it. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but without this data, we will not be able to properly execute the concluded agreement, for example, deliver the ordered game or legally issue an invoice.
ALEXANDER may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of sales agreements for goods or other agreements related to the company`s activity – for the duration of the agreement and limitation of claims arising from it (Article 6 section 1 point b of the GDPR);
- Performance of legal obligations imposed on the administrator, e.g.: resulting from tax laws or the Account Act – for the period, in which specific provisions require to store such data (Article 6 section 1 point c of the GDPR);
- Creation of collations, analyses and statistics for our internal needs: this includes, in particular, reporting, marketing researches, sales development planning, development works in IT systems – for the duration of the agreement, and then no longer than for the period, after which the contractual claims under the agreement expire (Article 6 section 1 letter f of the GDPR);
- If the client consents to the use of his or her data, the content of this consent will specify the purpose, for which the administrator will process the data (Article 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR);
Recipients of personal data obtained by the administrator may be banks, courier companies or administrators of electronic payment systems.
The purpose of the GDPR is to provide each person with the opportunity to protect his or her rights and freedoms and to allow control over the processing of data belonging to this person. For this reason, you can exercise your rights:
- Data access right – a person has the right to receive information, which data is processed by ALEXANDER, for what purposes it is processed, and obtain its copies;
- The right to delete data (right to be forgotten) – a person can indicate the scope and circumstances justifying the requested deletion of data, e.g. data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes, for which it was collected, and there are no legal grounds for further data processing, data is processed unlawfully;
- The right to transfer rights – a person has the right to receive in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format his or her personal data, which was provided to ALEXANDER;
- The right to limit the processing of data – a person points out that the conditions specified in Article 18 of the GDPR for the limitation of the processing of his or her data occurred, e.g. ALEXANDER does not need certain data, there are no premises for further processing and a person requests to suspend data operations or not delete data;
- The right to rectify data – at any time, if the need arises, a person informs ALEXANDER about the change of his or her personal data;
- The right to object – at any time, you can object the processing of data in an automated manner, including profiling, as well as opposition to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
If the processing is based on consent – the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Without undue delay, and in any case within one month from the date of receipt of the application, ALEXANDER provides the data subject with information on activities taken in connection with the implementation of the above-mentioned rights.
Both during the validity of the current provisions of the generally applicable law on the protection of personal data (the Act on the protection of personal data and the executive regulation to the Act) and in the light of new European regulations, ALEXANDER processes your data with the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of this data.
Your personal data is the most valuable resource for our company. Therefore, ALEXANDER has implemented and it implements adequate technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection related to the processing of personal data, in particular protection of data against its unauthorized removal, loss and alteration, damage or destruction. Additionally, all information regarding the Client – ALEXANDER relation is a legally protected business secret.
On the day of entry into force of the GDPR, ALEXANDER appoints the Data Protection Inspector, with whom you can contact by mail – directing correspondence to the address ALEXANDER with the note Data Protection Inspector or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that ALEXANDER does not forward your data to third countries, as well as it does not use tools based on customer profiling